Sunday, February 8, 2009

As some of you may already know... Abrianna has been sick with a fever the past few days. Last night, we were settling in. Several hours later,Rick came to bed.
As is always the case, his hands are freezing cold from coming in wet from the hot tub in 30 weather.
He put his cold hand on her little bare fevered leg last night. "NO!" she exclaimed! So clearly even Rick knew what she was saying.
As she gets older she is becoming more opinionated. I think her repertoire of words is up to 5 already.
She says no, nana ( nurse), mama, dada, and Lucas. She can also growl for dogs and moo for cows. Its amazing to see her growth and change.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!
Poor little tyke. I hope she is feeling better by now. sl

Shana said...

Wow, that is great on her vocabulary. Poor kid, I don't blame her being mad at dad!

Jenee' said...

Poor little girl:( I think I would have had a few words with DAD:( Hope she gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that just makes me happy! Good for her for talking back! Want me to continue fostering that in her, the bad Auntie that I am???

:D

:D

:D

~Jen

I s'pose it is cute now, but won't be so cute later. :D