Sunday, February 22, 2009

What I learned from my boy...

First. A little boy in trouble will make up his own words to familiar tunes, such as, "Nice mommy, nice mommy, I will give my love to you!" to the tune of the cradle roll song Nice Kitty when he's in trouble.
Second. Don't leave Desitin lying around after your two year old sees you apply it to a sore bottom.
Third. Desitin doesn't wipe off or come off with regular bar soap. It requires grease cutting lemon joy. and a shower.
Fourth. When you explain that your tummy is squishy from having babies, expect curiosity.
Fifth. Little boys think they can determine if there is a baby in your tummy by poking and prodding. Mine informed me that I had a stick in there- and NO I'm not pregnant!

2 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

HAHAHAHAHA! He's being a cute smart alec, hoping his song will calm you down and remind you of the same lessons you taught him.... "nice mommy, nice mommmy" in the hopes any sort of corporal punishment will either be limited or exterminated!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny. Smart little munchin!
When Ben was little and in trouble he would say coyly, "I give you a kiiisss!" ac