Saturday, February 28, 2009

Momma's helper II



I've decided I need to observe and stress the importance of observation to others at all times. While I was gone at book club Wednesday night, she proceeded to eat the rubber strip off of my dust pan. I hoped I was wrong, but the evidence came out in her diaper the next day. What a girl!
I'm continually amazed at how young out children observe and mimic our behaviors. Lucas was helping me mop my floor with his little mop. When he left it, she scurried over and picked it up. As you can see, she began to dip it and try to mop the floor. Then the following morning after observing me washing Lucas' face in the tub, she summarily picked up the washcloth and preceded to scrub at his face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your kids keep getting sick, ever thought it might be due to too much rubber in their diet?

;)

~Jen

Anonymous said...

How cute! My goodness, she is growing up fast. ac

Anonymous said...

I used to feel kind of sorry for my second child...figured there was no way she could have it as good as the first. But the older she gets, the more I see that SHE's got it best. All that learning and playing with her big sister makes life so much more interesting than when it's just MOmmy around. :)

My children took bites out of my foam yoga block.