Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My tomboy.

I thought to distract Abrianna from scrambling up onto the trampoline while I was exercising this evening. This is what happened when I put her on the four-wheeler.
First she stood up on it. What a little daredevil!
Next she proceeded to climb off. No, she didn't fall. I tried putting her on there multiple times this evening. To no avail. She just merrily climbed off and resumed lying on the trampoline under my feet.
Awhh, Sweet success. Look at that proud look on her little face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diggin' the rolley poley chin in the last picture!

Why can't we continue to think of that as cute in our elder years?

~Jen

Anonymous said...

p.s. if you want me to widen your margins again on the blog, either call me and give me your login info or email it to me and I can re-set it again.

~Jen