Friday, February 6, 2009

My Happy Little Moppers

Friday preparation for Sabbath was livened up today... Since both of my precious children wanted to pitch in and help.
Abrianna and Lucas merrily splashed water all over the floor in between eating bubbles and Abrianna sucking/chewing on the kids mop ( icky!)
I found it is much simpler to let them help them to try to keep them out. I did draw the line on the water mess, when Lucas started tipping the mop bucket and pouring water onto the floor.
I spent more time getting the water back into the bucket than anything else.
Consequently, my floor is probably much cleaner than its been for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, that "rag" that Abrianna is sucking on looks like one of her washable DIAPERS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!

In other news, you are lookin' good in the picture, Rachel! I can't believe you are so fit! You definitely beat me off the scale! Way to go, lady!!

~Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a grand time. Kids love to help at that age! What a delightful mother you are Rachel. I love it! ac